Get to know your target group
What does the target group look like?
- How many are they?
- Are there subgroups?
- Geographical factors?
- What communication channels do they use?
- Do they communicate with other groups?
- Are their any free opportunities to reach them?
Their knowledge and attitude towards the issue
- Are they aware of the subject?
- Is it a subject that engage them?
- What obstacles do they se regarding the issue?
- Are they winning or losing anything on this? What?
- What’s their view on the subject today?
- Is the issue on their agenda?
The attitude towards the sender
- Attitude towards sender?
- Are their other senders that they have confidence in, in this issue?
Our needs and the target’s needs
- Our needs toward the group
- Do they match their needs?
- Do they have other needs?
Find out more about your target
The more we know about the people we want to communicate with the better we can adapt our communication to meet their needs. So what else do we need to know?
Use this matrix to understand more about your target.
Click on the image to download PDF document. If you want a word document please send us an email by clicking on the feedback/info button on the left.
Want to learn more? Ask a question about target groups
Is there something more you want to know or learn about target group analysis. Or perhaps you have an experience you would like to share with others. Her is the place. Please fill out the form and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
Leave Target group and go to Internal communication
Leave Target group and go to Communication system